2 June 2005
|1. Opening of the session
|2. Information on the decisions of the March 2005 session of the JINR Committee of Plenipotentiaries
(PPS 15,142 Mb,
PDF, 38,26 Kb)
|3. First proposals of the Directorate concerning the strategic plan for the Institute's development ("road map")
(PPS 26,664 Mb)
|4. Appointment of the Editing Board for drafting the Council Resolution
|5. Information on the operation of the JINR basic facilities and on construction of the IREN facility
(PPS 1,583 Mb)
|6. Recommendations of the Programme Advisory Committees:
- PAC for Particle Physics
- PAC for Nuclear Physics
- PAC for Condensed Matter Physics
(PPS 4,449 Mb)
(PPS 3,896 Mb)
(PPS 1,177 Mb)
|7. Memberships of the PACs
||A. Sissakian, Ts. Vylov
(PPS 31,23 Kb)
|8. Round Table "JINR's cooperation with German research centres, universities, organizations and foundations in the field of science and education"
- "Status and Prospects of the Cooperation"
- "Giessen-BLTP-UC Collaboration in Nuclear Physics: Research and Education"
- "The Research Opportunities in Germany"
- "Helmholtz and Russia - Strategic Alliance for a Better Future"
- "Scientific and Educational Programme DIAS-TH"
(PPS 26,097 Mb,
PDF 52,57 Kb)
(PPS 569,8 Kb)
(PPS 1,285 Mb)
(PPS 22,715 Mb)
|3 June 2005.
|9. Research in the field of radiation biology at JINR and plan to reorganize the Division of Radiation and Radiobiological Research into a Laboratory of Radiation Biology
(PPS 23,856 Mb)
|10. Awarding of the title "Honorary Doctor of JINR"
|11. Announcement of vacancies of Directors of BLTP and FLNP to be elected at the Scientific Council's 100th session in June 2006
|12. General discussion
|13. Scientific reports: World Year of Physics
- "Synthesis of Superheavy Elements at JINR: New Results and Prospects"
- "Present Status of the Problem of Neutrino Mass and Oscillations"
| Yu. Oganessian
(PPS 36,635 Mb)
|14. Adoption of the Council Resolution