| The Topics to be discussed are:
- Methods of production of light exotic nuclei and study of their properties
- Superheavy elements. Synthesis and properties
- Rare processes and decays
- Radioactive beams. Production and research programmes
- Experimental set-ups and future projects
- Life science research at heavy ion beams (reviews).
The program will include oral and poster presentations
of contributed papers. It is expected that during the Symposium there will be enough time
for informal meetings at which one can discuss future prospects of joining the efforts of
different scientific centers for performing joint investigations.